Update post: I’ll be blogging on some of the topics included in this post
@bout The BLOG – An Intersectional Approach to Life
- Socio-Economic – The economic and social infrastructure. Its institutions that we survive on a daily basis.
- Stockholm Syndrome – Sympathizing with your captors. Behaving in ways that sustain, support, and benefit your oppressors.
- SESS – Socio-Economic Stockholm Syndrome. Participating in our society in ways that ensure the well-being of the ruling class (1%) and the system that benefits them at the expense of ourselves, our own best interests, and our own survival.
- SESSpool – The daily pool of SESS we are forced to navigate. Credit Juana Tango for definitions.
If you’d like to follow me on twitter, please do. I tend not to add folks on facebook unless I’ve met you (or we have a lot of friends in common and you send a befriending message first).
If you have comments or feedback about this blog you can also e-mail sesspoolblog (at) gmail (dot) com. I also really appreciate suggestions of intersectionality blogs that I may enjoy reading, so if you are an intersectionality blogger or if you have a favorite blogger please e-mail your recommendations!
Most Read or 2014 Loved Posts
Gyms Hate Fat People (with Intersectional Body Positive Resources)
Consent is Sexy (For Colleges & Beyond, CA “Yes Means Yes”)
Attention NFL – Women are NOT Footballs
Bad Geepee, No Cronut (Say No to Grammar Policing)
Beyoncelogues (Feminist Microagressions)
Pumpkin Juice (Harry Potter Inspired Recipe)
2014 BLOG SCHEDULE
In case you seek a particular type of post the last quarter of 2014 I blogged under the following tagged topics:
- Monday Munchies – Food for thought & the belly by a fat vegetarian of mixed heritage.
- Troubled Tuesdays – Perspectives on happenings that result in mental, spiritual, and heartfelt indigestion – now with antidotes!
- Wonderful Wednesdays – Highlights of something good brewing in the world.
- Twisted Thursdays – a balloon creation with accompanying allegory, parable, or commentary.
- Fat Fridays – Intersectional approach to the world of Body Positivity, Size Acceptance, & Fabulous Fatties
- Sizzling Saturdays – Sexy, Sensual Corporeal Delights
- Sapio Sundays – All things Geekery